|Prep Time: 10 mins||Cooking Time: 20 mins||Total time: 30 minutes|
Our simple recipe below brings the flavours in your homemade spaghetti. The taste, texture, and colour is very different from the store bought sauces and is worth the extra effort.
- 1 package spaghetti (16 oz.)
- 1 crown broccoli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 jar Roasted Vegetable Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup marble cheese
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions
- Meanwhile in a large skillet on medium heat sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender
- Add the broccoli and cook until the broccoli is soft
- Add the vegetable tomato sauce and cook for 5-10 minutes until the sauce comes to a boil
- Set the heat to low and cover the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes
- Drain spaghetti. Top with sauce and cheese and enjoy!