|Prep Time: 10 mins||Cooking Time: 20 mins||Total time: 30 mins|
It can be hard to get your family or loved ones to try salads especially if they are use to heartier meals. With this recipe they’ll be begging for more salad!
- 1/2 cup cooked mixed beans (chickpeas, kidney beans & black beans)
- 2 celery stalk
- 1 batch spinach
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. salsa
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup croutons
- Chop celery, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, scallions and cilantro. Add with mixed beans to mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl add cottage cheese, salsa, mustard and lime. Mix together to create a dressing
- Add the dressing to the vegetable and bean mixture and toss.
- Add croutons mix together and enjoy!