Serves: 16 oz mason jar
|Prep Time: 5 mins||Cooking Time: 5 mins||Total time: 10 mins|
This is a great alternative to peanut butter for those that are allergic or may not like the taste. The good news is it’s relatively easy to make.
- 3 cups unsalted roasted almonds
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix or high speed blender.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to high.
- Use the tamper or stop blender and use spoon to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes or until the butter begins to flow freely through the blades.
- Store in an airtight container.