Serves: 1.5 cups
|Prep Time: 5 mins||Cooking Time: 5 mins||Total time: 10 mins|
You want some butter on your toast, but wait a second there’s none left in the fridge. All your have is whipping cream, well do we have the recipe for you. Aside from the fact you make it within minutes the texture and taste is hard to compare. The soft, smooth…hold on I think I have a slice to toast lying around… be right back.
- 3 cups whipping cream
- Place cream into a high speed blender and secure lid.
- Select low speed and turn machine on and slowly increase speed to High.
- Blend until mixture is thick and you hear a change in the sound of the machine.
- Stop machine and scrape down the sides of the container with a spatula to bring ingredients into the center of the container.
- Reset machine to medium speed and turn machine on and blend for 5 seconds, stop and scrape sides again.
- Repeat this process several times until you see mixture start to flow easier and fluid appears.
- Blend for a few more seconds until solid butter sets up in center of container on top of blade.
- Place butter in a fine strainer to drain. Work butter with a spatula to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Remove butter to a bowl and store in an airtight container.